Wednesday 8 October 2008

Work Exp.

Finally I got some work experience!! Princess Productions is an unusual production company as its in a big shopping center, but this is a real benefit when you have to get peoples lunches and stuff.
I was workin for "It pays to watch", which is basically a show advising the public on how they should spend/save money. I was a runner and basically spent my time doing little needed tasks; from helping getting the shows guests questions and showing them around the building to making cue cards and doing a bit of researching. I even got to be in the audience for the show which was pretty good.

Sidenote:
On the way out of the building a ferrari enzo pulled up at the lights. What was surprising was the ammount of people taking pitures, people where running and there was flashes everywhere... how strange :S

aRCe