Thursday 4 March 2010

ART/ Branding : Branding Ideas

I recently worked with "The Cut Theatre Company" to create some new designs for their website and for posters for their productions.

We had an ideas session, where I came up with lots of ideas and drew lots of different designs and I ended up with a feel of what types of things they wanted.
Using their already existing logo (The cut theatre typeface) I then created several other options. The image below is the logo turned into a ticket with a pair of scissors added.



This image is an idea for what the web page could look like.



Neither of these designs are being used and although the final design has been chosen I can't show it to you yet.
The final idea works on an easily changeable concept with good uses of negative space.

More coming soon...