Monday 31 May 2010

My Family!!!

I realise I haven't been blogging a lot recently, but the book is still progressing. I have a few cool things that will be featured in the book that I haven't spoke about yet but I'm going to wait until they happen before I mention them.

I'm at the stage where I'm turning the poems into art work.
This poem is tentatively called "My Family" although I have a few other names I may use instead. The poem is basically about painting a picture of what my family is like and I'm hoping some people will relate to it as well.



One stanza from "My Family" which I'm pretty proud of is;

"The best was always birthdays and Christmas time,
Packed in that old VW like little miss sunshine
We brought gift's but had the presence of mind,
To bring good spirits and a lot of wine"

More coming soon......